Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer School Anyone?....

Noooo, the dreaded summer school, well summer semester starts soon. Either I'm taking math or math, so it really doesn't matter. Its one of the last couple classes I need to take, then I can get my degree. (Yay!)

Just a realization but this blog seems to be hugely based (if not entirely) on tech related things in my life, but in the future I want to expand it to other things so it doesn't sound so... well.... you get the idea. :( 

In other news, I'm in the process of building myself a website (so much for a subject change...). The first version will be mostly for function (probably mostly static pages), and then later updates/versions will be more advanced. It will link to this blog as well. :)
I'm still in the process of figuring out what types of content to add to it. Mostly right now I'm making some abstract graphics for the banners and the backgrounds.

Anyways to get to some stuff unrelated to tech (finally), the weather lately has been wonderful (other than some storms), and summer is just coming around the corner. I'm looking forward to camping this summer up at the North Shore at the Tettegouche campground, hopefully this year I'll catch some fish. (last year was a total bust for fishing.)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment