Wednesday, May 4, 2011

School = Blargh

Not much has been going on, because of college. :(
I've been at the college pretty much full-time trying to wrap up a huge project that we (I'm in a group) present on Tuesday, May 10th; I don't feel ready for it.
Also I'm wrapping up a Javascript class next week, so after that I'll have some much needed relief from school, until the summer semester starts.
With my current situation, I haven't had time to do any gaming. I've played some Minecraft and some other games briefly, but not to regularly.
My cousin just gifted me a copy of Civilization III on Steam (big thanks!). I have an original copy of the game on disc, but nonetheless I like the game on Steam in case I lose the disc.
Also yesterday I bought three need for speed games: Shift, Undercover, and Hot Pursuit. On Steam they are having a special EA week, so I broke down and bought all three for about $24.
I always get suckered into these deals. XD
But probably I'll have some time next week to play, after finals and projects.


See ya next time!

PS: Also looking forward to Minecraft Beta 1.6, though it won't be out for a little while

No comments:

Post a Comment